Sunday, November 4, 2007

Garden Park

In this dream, we are moving back to UT and back into our condo at Garden Park. It pretty much looks the same. The kitchen is set up a little different. When we get there, my mom and dad are there with us and we are just trying to get settled and fix something to eat. The furniture is already there and set up. I notice that behind the couch there are 2 baskets that look kind of like Easter basket for little kids. One was kind of boy-ish and the other was girlie. They were full of toys and candy. But they had obviously been opened and played with previously and there were empty candy wrappers from the candy that had already been eaten. My kids wanted to eat the candy and play with the toys, but I kept dwelling on figuring out where they came from and who they were for. Because in my mind I knew that the couple that lived there just before we moved in were older and didn't have any children living with them. So I was summizing that they must have had grandkids staying with them, but it wasn't Easter time so they must have just put together some baskets of toys and candy for them.
Also, whenever I have dreamed about Garden Park before and also in this dream, I am always thinking, WOW, I can't believe I actually missed this place. Gosh, this feels like home. Or, I can't believe we are actually moving back to this condo after swearing that we would NEVER live in UT again! (END)

No comments: