Friday, November 9, 2007

Oregon Coast Beach house

My whole family got together and we went to the Oregon coast to a beach house that looked like a combination of the house I grew up in on Joyce St., and the house that my parents live in now. We were all crowded in there together and sleeping in sleeping bags all over the floor. My kids were begging to go to the beach and the beach looked like the beaches do here in Hawaii. Everyone thought it was so weird that the only thing my kids wanted to do was go to the beach when we live in Hawaii and that's all we ever do.
Then I needed to go to the grocery store, so I asked Will to take me. Asia and Tatum were crying so we took them with us. We went to the grocery store which was the Roth's IGA on 99E in Woodburn and as we were walking on the sidewalk in front of the store, I saw my Aunt Janet walking toward the front door and she had a shopping cart with 2 small kids inside. She whispered my name and asked me to hold the door for her, but as I rounded the corner to the door, it was automatic and it opened by itself. She walked inside without saying anything and Will and I decided to go to the dollar store next door to look. I was telling him how weird it was that she asked me to hold the door when it was automatic. (END)

No comments: