Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Being chased

I don't recall a lot about this dream, but there were 4 "bad guys" (3 men and a manly looking woman). I was with a friend, though I don't know which one. We were somewhere and these 4 bad people came and told us that we had to drive them somewhere and we were scared they were going to do something bad to us. They had guns and were all dressed in black. They had a van and we had a small car. So we didn't end up having to take them anywhere, but they made us follow them and one of them rode with us. We drove all over through lots of streets and turns. We ended up in a kind of secluded area, but it had a huge business building on the lot. We ran up to the doors and the concierge guy took all our keys. The bad guys told us to play it cool and not raise any suspicions. They gave instructions to go to the roof and wait. As we headed to the elevator, I told my friend that we had to make a run for it, but she didn't want to because she was afraid we'd get caught and killed. Then, just as the elevator opened, there was no one around so I made a break for a near by glass door. It went out on to a back patio of sorts and we ran around the side of the building to the front. I saw the cars parked out by the curb, but then I realized that we had given the keys to both cars to the concierge. Just as I was about to say something about it, she threw the keys at me with a wink and we ran to the car. (END)

No comments: