Friday, October 26, 2007

Posh Vacation?

I just remembered a dream that I had a couple nights ago. Will and I were on a vacation in some like really posh hotel and he took me to this really nice salon to get my hair done. While I was in there he said that he was going to go get his hair trimmed. So we met back up at the checkout and the total came to like $75.
As we walked out of the salon, he says "I am so unhappy with this hair cut. I think I am just going to have you cut it off when we get home. It looks so ridiculous."
I was so irritated. I told him that was really dumb to pay that much for a trim just to turn around and have me shave it off. I got all upset at him and he couldn't figure out what I was getting so upset about. (END)
That's all I could remember. I know that it was longer and there was more involved, I just can't put it together in my head to have it make sense.

No comments: