Friday, June 13, 2008

moving from Hawaii

I was in our apartment in Hawaii. It looked like a combination of our old apartment on Puamaeole St. and the one we just lived in at Spinnaker Place on Kai'oli St. I was frantically trying to fill boxes and suitcases with stuff that I had not yet fit in somewhere. I had all these big items like baby gear and a card table with 4 chairs that I was desperate to fit in, but just couldn't seem to situate it. Plus I was trying to get everything off the floor so I could clean and get our deposit back.

When it turned to night, our backdoor garage neighbor (who in real life was my friend Cynthia that was NOT my back door neighbor) was peeking out her door to see if I knew where my kids were. I guess they had gone there earlier in the day and I didn't even notice they were gone. She closed the door when she saw me and then I started talking to her through her open kitchen window. I kept apologizing that my kids were bothering her and she said it was no big deal that they just played, etc. She gave us a goodbye plate of cookies and I went back home.

I was starting to get frustrated because I couldn't get a hold of Will and he was supposed to be home helping me pack. Then we just left and met him at the airport to fly to the mainland (END)

No comments: