Sunday, June 15, 2008

moving from Hawaii 2

I was at the Honolulu airport (only it looked more like the Portland one) with Mariah and Brinlee. In my dream they were my 2 little sisters and I was flying home to the mainland with them. When we got back to the gate, I realized that I'd forgotten something and had to go back (not sure back to where). When I finally got back to the gate, the girls had boarded with out me and the plane was gone. I was hysterical! I was telling them that they needed to bring it back because I was supposed to stay with the little ones.

They ended up putting me on the next flight and I was crying and upset the whole time.

The plane made a "pit stop" landing at this bus station looking place. There was like a little mall and all these food places to eat. I just wandered around to pass the time and came to this area that had a long stainless steel lined hallway with a McDonald's sign hanging on the side. There was a girl standing at the front of the hallway giving people their food. I walked up to her and told her I wanted a chicken burger and a cheeseburger. She said ok that will be $40. I said "40 DOLLARS?! How 'bout $5?" She said in this weird robotic tone "That'll be $40...That'll be $40...That'll be $40...That'll be $40...". So I threw a $5 at her and left with my food.

As I was heading back to where the plane was "parked". I saw Mariah and Brinlee walking across the sidewalk. I ran over to them and we hugged and I asked them if they were ok. They said yes and that they had fun. I begged the stewardess at the door to let me get my stuff off the other plane and ride with them, and she agreed.

Then it switched and I was back at the Honolulu Airport and I was saying bye to my mom and dad. My brother Ross was walking with me to carry my luggage and I just kept sobbing and sobbing. He was hugging me saying that it's ok, I know you'll miss Hawaii, but you'll be so much happier close to family.

I left with my stuff and went to wait for my plane. I just kept sobbing and sobbing and couldn't control myself. (END)

No comments: