Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jolene

My dream last night involved one of my best friends, Jolene Fershweiler. It jumped around a lot, but the setting was her wedding. We were in a school gym somewhere and everyone was waiting for me to get changed. Jolene was worried that I wouldn't make it in time. She was dressed in this black and dark pink fitted dress with black laces up the front. All the bridesmaids were in these light pink foo-foo type dresses. I was a maid of honor with her sister, Jenny. We were wearing these dresses that were fitted in the bodice (they were dark pink, too) and then had a really fluffy bottom that was layers and layers of material and lace. They were knee length in the front and floor length in the back.

After the wedding, we were all standing around talking and crying. At this point, I was pregnant and my dress had changed slightly to accommodate the bulge, but no one could really tell that I was pregnant. All the guys in the wedding party were now wearing matching Old Navy Polo's that were navy blue and white striped. I asked Jolene why she didn't want them formal and she said because they are not that kind of people and Dusty wanted to be casual.

Then everyone started passing cards and notes around to each other. They were like thank you notes or whatever and everyone was being all sentimental. We went to some one's house after and everyone was just hanging out, like there hadn't been a wedding at all. I thought this was kind of weird, but then I thought to myself "Well, I guess this was only a renewal of the vows, so I guess there's no need for a big reception." (??? LOL) (END)

No comments: